How To Apply
SELECT THE CATEGORY
Companies may submit entries in as many categories as they wish, but
each entry must be submitted individually under the appropriate category.
DOWNLOAD THE SUBMISSION FORM
Each applicant must download and complete one submission form for each
award category that the company is entering. All applications shall be typed in either English or Arabic languages, not handwritten.
MAIL YOUR ENTRY
Send your signed submission form along with relevant supporting data
and additional background information such as press clippings, letters,
reports, etc. to
Submissions are closed for RAKEZ Business Excellence Awards 2018.
Here are some effective pointers to complete the form:
- Answer all of the questions
- Look out for those scoring areas with the highest weightings
- Tell a story and paint a picture
- Use brief anecdotes, case studies and testimonials
- Avoid unnecessary details
- Provide financial figures in terms of percentages to help in assessing the financial performance of your company
- Focus on exceptional and attention-grabbing aspects
- Demonstrate impact
- Present key facts and figures in context
- Highlight importance
- Answer the question: why is the achievement significant for your business, industry or region
Terms for Submission
GENERAL RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR THE RAKEZ EXCELLENCE AWARDS:
- Nominees for all categories will have to submit a written submission with their achievements in the last two years.
- Participation in the award is optional, but we urge all RAK FTZ and RAKIA free zone and non-free zone companies to participate.
- Minimum of 40 points score is required in all categories; otherwise the category will not be included.
- Minimum of two nominees are required for each category. However, if only one nominee is nominated, then a minimum of 50 points score is required. In cases where the scores are equal, then no more than 2 nominees are allowed to be selected.
- Winners will be awarded in accordance to the incentives policies approved by RAKEZ Business Excellence Awards.
- RAKEZ Business Excellence Awards will select the judging committee members.
- The organisation may submit entries in as many categories as they wish, but the individual entries must be submitted under each category.
RIGHTS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- All entry submissions are the property of RAKEZ Business Excellence Awards.
- RAKEZ Business Excellence Awards, at its sole discretion, has the right to alter or cancel part or all of the Awards at any time.
- RAKEZ Business Excellence Awards excludes all liability for any loss, injury or damage suffered or incurred by you and arising from or in relation to the Awards, whether arising from breach of contract, tort, and negligence or otherwise, including the breach of any third party intellectual property rights.
- You agree to indemnify and hold RAKEZ Business Excellence Awards and its respective partners and employees harmless from and against any liabilities, losses, claims, costs damages or expenses (or action that may be asserted by any third party) that may result from any third party claims arising out of or in relation to your participation in the awards programme.